Home > Agriculture > Grain > texture soft factory rice

Product Name:

texture soft factory rice

Delivery Detail:20

texture soft factory rice texture soft factory rice


Quick Details

  • Type: Rice
  • Texture: Soft
  • Kind: Basmati Rice
  • Variety: Long-Grain Rice
  • Style: Fresh
  • Cultivation Type: GMO
  • Color: White
  • Broken Ratio (%): 0.5 %
  • Max. Moisture (%): 13 %
  • Admixture (%): 2 %
  • Crop Year: 2014
  • Certification: haccp
  • Place of Origin: Haryana, India
  • Brand Name: mirab

Detailed Product Description:


Our Services


Our Services


We never compromised on the quality and services provided to the customer. The organization has extensive knowledge to meet international standards of quality and excellence.


Company Information


With its strong support from supply chain framework, the company promises to source and supply the goods of highest standard around the world.

Mission: Quality assurance and on-time delivery is of prime importance to us and this gives us a strong edge in a very competitive market.

Vision: To become best global export company and to provide quality products and services that exceeds the expectations of our customers.

Values: Our growth and success are through the maintenance of our quality standards.

Purpose: We strive to supply our customers with the best quality goods at competitive prices at all times.



1.Will you customize the packing design?

   Yes, we do printing in the bag as per buyers requirement.


2.What is the payment terms?

   30% advance and remaining 70% as confirmed, irrevocable LC

3.What is the lead time?

   Within 20-30days from the date of advance payment & LC confirmation.




Supplier Details

  • [ , China (Mainland) ]
  • Business Type:
  • Year Established:
  • Number of Employees:
  • Telephone/FAX:
  • ,

sponsor AD

Home | Products | Company | Links | Site Map | About Us | Get Latest Price