- Place of Origin: Shanghai
- Brand Name: KINGDAK
- Model Number: BANTE520-UK
- Calibration Points: 1 Point
- Temperature Range: 0~100 oC
- Temperature Accuracy: ±...
Detailed Product Description:
Bante520 Portable Conductivity Meter
PORTABLE CONDUCTIVITY/TDS/SALINITY/oC METER
Bante520 Portable conductivity meter is an economical and easy-use meter for field or laboratory applications. The meter with auto-ranging feature that can quickly measures the electrical conductivity of liquids, accuracy up to ±0.5% full scale.
* Single point push-button calibration allows user to uses customized calibration solution.
* Adjustable cell constants and temperature coefficients.
* Automatic Temperature Compensation ensures highly accurate measurements over the entire range.
* Manual temperature calibration provides accurate measured value.
* Selectable either temperature units between degrees Celsius (°C) and degrees Fahrenheit (°F).
* Hold function freezes the current displayed value for easy viewing and recording.
* Help message as a operational guide to helps you understand how to use meter.
* Setup menu lets user customize temperature units, date and time to meet measurement requirements.
* Expanded memory stores and recalls up to 64 readings.
* Built-in real-time clock stamps stored data to meets GLP standards.
* Stored data can be transferred into personal computer via USB communication interface.
Conductivity Range: 0~20mS/cm (Max.200mS/cm)
Conductivity Accuracy: ±0.5% Full Scale
Calibration Points: 1 point per range
Calibration Solutions: 146uS/cm, 1413uS/cm, 12.88mS/cm
Temperature Range: 0~100°C
Temperature Accuracy: ±1°C
Temperature Calibration: Manual
Temperature Compensation: 0~50°C, Automatic or Manual
Temperature Coefficient: 0~3.9% per °C
Cell Constant: K=0.1, 1, 10, Selectable
Normalization Temperature: 25°C
Sensor Type: Platinum (Order Code: CON-0.1, CON-1 or CON-10)
Hold Function: Manual
Memory: 64 data sets with Date/Time stamping
Output: USB Communication Interface
Power Requirements: 1×9V/800mA Battery
Battery Life: Approximately 150 hours
Weight: 300 grams
Order Code and Accessories:
Order Code: Bante520-UK
* K10 Conductivity Cell (Made in UK)
* TP-100K Temperature Probe
* Conductivity Calibration Solution (1413uS/cm)
* Carrying Case
* 9V Battery
CON-1 Conductivity Electrode
General purpose conductivity electrode, Platinum sensor.
Conductivity Range: 0.01 to 10mS/cm
Temperature Range: 0 to 80°C
Plate Material: Platinum
Cell Constant: K=1
Body Type: Glass